Not only do we prepare the most comprehensive CPSR fully complying with EU cosmetics regulation 1223/2009, our team also supports you throughout the compliance process.
Our service also gives you additional free reports and services:
- Free CPNP Report to help you enter your product’s details into the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal as required by law. This includes the Frame Formula and Frame Formula number should you wish to save time, or maintain formula confidentiality when using the portal.
- Retinol Equivalent – we calculate the retinol equivalent for you should you use any form of vitamin A in your formulations.
- We note the allergens and estimated percentages for you should your formulations contain any of the 26 recognised allergens.
- We provide a free GMP report complying with ISO 22716:2007 GMP guidelines for you to include in your products’ PIFs.
- We provide free Stability Reports for you to include in your products’ PIFs.
- Our extensive experience of essential oils and natural plant-derived ingredients provide you with the flexibility to use more progressive formulations since we have done considerable toxicological research in this area.
- We maintain a physical office as well as a very active laboratory so someone is always at hand to answer questions by phone or email.
We help you every step of the way in meeting the current regulations.