• We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
• We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
• information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number);
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications and Newsletter e-mail update.
3. Using your personal data
• We may use your personal information to:
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• send to you goods purchased via the website;
• send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent to you by emailing us at email@example.com).
• We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
• We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
8. Under 18?
• You may browse our Site, but you may not provide personal information to Oxford Biosciences Ltd, register or make a purchase. The site is not designed for minors and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If a minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that minor may contact us if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the minor’s information from our databases. If you are under 18 years of age and have any questions or concerns about this Site, please seek guidance from a parent or responsible adult.
9. Third party websites
• The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
• Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
• We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to wildorganicskin.com is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any enquiries or concerns about our privacy practices or our treatment of your personal data, please communicate with us by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Oxford Biosciences Ltd.
Brook Farm, Dorton,
Buckinghamshire, HP18 9NQ, England
• Alternatively you can contact us by telephone on +44 (0)1844 238827.